60 posts in 60 days. Two thirds there. 30 more posts 30 more days. Here is a list:
- I am a little surprised how good my posts have been. Now, I don’t expect to win any Pullet Surprises, but I also am not all that embarrassed by the quality of the unedited words.
- I’ve had over 1,150 page views from 500 visitors.
- On April 23, the site was viewed 145 times, led by Boston questions (38 views) and My commute is less stressful than a mamma duck’s (28 views) and Thank God for the Westboro Baptist Church (21 views).
- I’ve begun thinking about what happens after Day 90 Post 90. Posts will be a little less frequent. But writing will be daily.
- I am going to write for some local papers – maybe suburban business publications.
- I love writing and I love the response from readers (keep those comments coming!)
- Facebook is awesome for helping me get my words to a bunch of people. After Day 90 Post 90, I can add Twitter, maybe Google+. And I can research how to spread the word even more. Gotta love the internets.