1. If they knew the guy from 2 years ago, why did they need to publicize his picture to know who he was?
2. What exactly went down with the campus security guy who was killed? Did he engage them or did they engage him?
3. Why didn’t these “armed and extremely dangerous” guys harm the carjack victim?
4. How did two college kids get the money and training to pull this off?
5. Did the cops know that suspect 2 was alone and in Watertown? If so, why was Boston locked down?
6. Did the police have warrants for the door to door searches?
7. Why didn’t suspect 2 attack the civilian who found him in the boat? Why didn’t he run once he knew he was made?
8. Why did the authorities lift the “shelter in place” order when they did? Even though the dangerous terrorist had not yet been caught?
9. Was the federal government involved in the armed response?
10. Why has the federal government decided on the charges instead of the state or local government?
11. Why did the FBI take over the investigation?
12. When will we see paramilitary troops on the streets of our town?
Tomorrow I will post offensive jokes…