I read somewhere that if you put Andrew Luck or Peyton Manning in your title, it increase click rate dramatically. So, I’m trying a little A/B experiment. Enjoy.
Seriously, though, I am just like Andrew Luck. Here’s how Andrew Luck is like Steve Vinson:
- LUCK: In 2009, during Andrew Luck’s freshman season at Stanford (actually his academic sophomore year), he injured his finger in a November 28 victory over Notre Dame. Surgeons inserted pins into his finger and his football season was over.
- VINSON: In 2011, during Steve Vinson’s 20th college reunion at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, he injured his knee in an October defeat to the active members of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. Surgeons would wait three years to repair the injury, suspending Vinson’s sand volleyball career.
- LUCK: In 2010, Luck led the Stanford Cardinals to a 12-1 record and a bowl victory. Widely considered the #1 NFL draft prospect, Luck decided to stay at Stanford for his academic senior year to complete his degree.
- VINSON: In 1990, Vinson led the group of guys on Locust Street to an unprecedented level of wild college shenanigans. Considered by some as a likely transfer or dropout, Vinson decided to gut it out and stay at Rose to complete his degree
- LUCK: Valedictorian of his high school class; B.S. Architectural Design at a prestigious private institution; considered one of the best in his field, which is unrelated to the field of his degree
- VINSON: Valedictorian of his high school class; B.S. Chemical Engineering at a prestigious private institution; considered competent, which is unrelated to the field of his degree
VINSON: 6’5″ 280 lb; LUCK: 6’4″ 240 lb
Both close, personal friends of Pat McAfee and Coby Fleener
Both transplants to Indianapolis
Both like to eat bbq ribs
Uncanny, isn’t it?