Another one of my, “I’m feeling lazy and blank. I can’t think of anything to write about,” nights. So I was looking through my notes for inspiration and found this list I wrote circa March 2011. I guess I can’t use that excuse anymore.
What’s your favorite?
1. I Hate MS Project
2. Stop Managing and Start Leading
3. The Work is the Work
4. Enrolling is better than Convincing
5. Why Relationships Matter
6. It’s about Love
7. What Matters?
8. Who Matters?
9. How do you Inspire Someone?
10. Authenticity, or “let’s get real”
11. Justice over customer satisfaction? How do you treat a customer who is late on payments?
13. Debunking conventional wisdom – something’s broken
14. Process validation – are we safer?
15. Risk based approach – are we safer?
16. Should you accept payment for helping someone? Should you accept
payment for anything other than helping someone?
17. How to get your shit together, part 1 – time management
18. How to get your shit together, part 2 – finances
19. How to get your shit together, part 3 – nutrition
20. How to get your shit together, part 4 – fitness
21. How to get your shit together, part 5 – de-clutter
22. No Plan Survives Contact with the Enemy, or, Every Boxer has a Plan until he Gets Hit
23. Why we are Afraid (blame evolution)
24. Is Standardization Really all that Important?
25. The new Capitalism, or, Death of the Corporation
26. When doing the Right thing is Lonely
27. Is there Right and Wrong or just Shared Perception and Preference?
28. Emotional Intelligence